ERICK JOHN H. MARMOL
2nd Floor, Academic Building I
Masoc, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya 3700
Office No.: (078) 808-0343
The Campus Director is the administrator and academic head of the Regional Campus (Republic Act 8496). The Campus Director is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers the school in accordance with the policies adopted by the Board of Trustees and the Executive Committee.
- Recommends educational policies and curriculum revisions.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the academic program and the administrative activities of the school.
- Recommends appointments and enters into contracts, subject to the approval of the Executive Committee/Board of Trustees.
- Supervises directly the work of the two division chiefs.
- Coordinates continuing research programs.
- Coordinates outreach programs of the school.
- Initiates, establishes, and maintains linkages with different public to promote the school and secure needed support.
- Designs and implements a wholesome personnel relation program to establish a high morale and promote efficiency.
- Receives processes against the Local School Board.
- Submits monthly and annual accomplishments reports.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned by the Executive Director.