Posted on November 24, 2021
The Department of Science and Technology – Central Office (DOST–CO) is in need of applicants to fill up the vacant position as Planning Officer II / SG–15 with item no. OSEC-DOSTB-PLO2-2-1998.
For a full transcript about this post, please click HERE.
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their requirements preferable online on or before 05 December, 2021. Only those applications with complete requirements as enumerated below shall be entertained.
- Letter of Application
- Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017) with latest passport-sized ID picture, name tag, and Work Experience Sheet
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility/Board Exam
- Certificate/s of Trainings/Seminars/and Awards
- Performance Evaluations Ratings in the last rating period or its equivalent
- Certificate/s of Previous Employment with No Pending Administrative Charge
- Copy of valid NBI Clearance
Please send your letter of application with complete documentation to:
Personnel Division, Administrative and Legal Service
Department of Science and Technology
Gen. Santos Avenue, Bicutan, Taguig City
ATTY. ANGELY P. MEDALLE-ALVIAR
Director IV, Administrative ang Legal Service
As an advocate of the Equal Employment Opportunity Principle (EEOP), the DOST-Central Office encourages and welcomes all applicants regardless of age, religion, political affiliation including persons with disability, members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities. For specific guidelines, please see attached Annex.