The Department of Science and Technology – Central Office (DOST–CO) is in need of applicants to fill up the vacant position stated below.
|Position Title / Salary Grade||Place of Assignment|
|Project Development Officer IV / SG-22
|Special Project Division, Office of the Undersecretary for Research & Development|
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their requirements personally, through mail, or online on or before 28, May 2021. For online applicants, it is expected that original copies will be presented to the Personnel Division for verification within 10 calendar days. Only those applications with complete requirements as enumerated below shall be entertained.
- Letter of Application
- Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017) with latest passport-sized ID picture, name tag, and Work Experience Sheet
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility/Board Exam
- Certificate/s of Trainings/Seminars/ and Awards
- Performance Evaluation Rating in the last rating period or its equivalent
- Certificate/s of Previous Employment with no Pending Administrative Charge
- Copy of valid NBI Clearance
Please send you letter of application with complete documentation to:
Personnel Division, Administrative and Legal Service
Department of Science and Technology
Gen. Santos Avenue, Bicutan, Taguig City
SGD. ATTY. ANGELY P. MEDALLE-ALVIAR
Attorney V, Legal Division, and
Officer-in-Charge, Office of the Director
Administrative and Legal Service
As an advocate of the Equal Employment Opportunity Principle (EEOP), the DOST–Central Office encourages and welcomes all applicants regardless of age, religion, political affiliation including persons with disability, members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities.
For the complete transcript of the memo, please download here.
Posted: 19, May 2021