Find PSHS-CVC in Google Maps by clicking this link.
PSHS-CVC is located in Barangay Masoc, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
How to get there:
- Private vehicle:
From the NORTH (Isabela or Cagayan):
Take the national highway (Pan-Philippine Hwy) going to Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya. Take the Bayombong diversion after the town of Solano. Turn right in the Bayombong-Ambaguio Road (landmarks just before this road: Cordillera Resort then Highlander Home Depot on the left side). The campus would be 6 km away from the intersection of the Bayombong-Ambaguio Road and the national highway.
From the SOUTH (Nueva Ecija):
Take the national highway (Pan-Philippine Hwy) going to Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya. Turn left in the Bayombong-Ambaguio Road (landmarks just before this road: Veterans' Regional Hospital then Highlander Hotel on the right). The campus would be 6 km away from the intersection of the Bayombong-Ambaguio Road and the national highway.
Take a bus going to Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya and alight at the Highlander Hotel in Bayombong. Walk several meters to the terminal (Pisay-Masoc tricycle terminal) at the nearest intersection and ride the tricycle going to the campus. This ride is 6 km long and costs P75.
- Hits: 13001
Office of the Campus Director
ERICK JOHN H. MARMOL
2nd Floor, Academic Building I
Masoc, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya 3700
Office No.: (078) 808-0343
The Campus Director is the administrator and academic head of the Regional Campus (Republic Act 8496). The Campus Director is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers the school in accordance with the policies adopted by the Board of Trustees and the Executive Committee.
- Recommends educational policies and curriculum revisions.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the academic program and the administrative activities of the school.
- Recommends appointments and enters into contracts, subject to the approval of the Executive Committee/Board of Trustees.
- Supervises directly the work of the two division chiefs.
- Coordinates continuing research programs.
- Coordinates outreach programs of the school.
- Initiates, establishes, and maintains linkages with different public to promote the school and secure needed support.
- Designs and implements a wholesome personnel relation program to establish a high morale and promote efficiency.
- Receives processes against the Local School Board.
- Submits monthly and annual accomplishments reports.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned by the Executive Director.
- Hits: 8366
- Academic Building
- Audio Visual Rooms
- Conference Room
- Corridors & Lobbies
- Faculty Office
- Hits: 12778