The application for the 2012 PSHS-NCE (Philippine Science High School – National Competitive Examination) is now open. This is the entrance exam to take if you wish to study at any one of the Philippine Science High School campuses in the coming School Year 2012-2013.
PSHS-NCE application deadline: July 15, 2011
PSHS-NCE date (the date the entrance test will be administered): September 10, 2011
1. Get the PSHS-NCE application form from a PSHS campus, DOST Regional Office or DOST Provincial Science and Technology Office near you or download it from the PSHS website. That form is available, free of charge, and may be photocopied. You need two copies.
2. Completely fill out the application forms; incompletely filled out forms will not be processed. Erasures and corrections, moreover, must be initialed.
3. Prepare the other requirements:
4. Go to any PSHS Campus, DOST Regional Office or DOST Provincial Science and Technology Office to submit your fully accomplished application forms and to pay the test fee, if applicable (100 pesos for applicants from private schools; free for applicants from public schools). Do this on or before July 15, 2011.
5. Wait for your Examination Permit. This will be issued by the PSHS campus that handled your application after you have submitted all of the requirements. If you filed your application forms and requirements with a DOST/PS&T office, expect your Exam Permit in the mail; it will be sent either to you or to your school principal.
Important Note: If, 2 weeks before the exam date, you still haven’t received your Exam Permit, you must contact the PSHS Admissions Office or the nearest PSHS campus, DOST Regional Office or DOST Provincial Science & Technology Office to inquire.
To be eligible to take the PSHS-NCE, you must satisfy the following conditions of eligibility:
Last Updated (Wednesday, 24 August 2011 03:34)
† Copyright © 2011 Philippine Science High School — Cagayan Valley Campus All rights reserved †
™Bong de Luna, CoE® † Copyright © Series of 2011